Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Hey everyone! I'm starting a Blog to keep everyone updated with my experiences as a performer and to keep everyone updated with my music and life! The past few months have been absolutely crazy and a lot has happened this year. I just recently wrapped up the film How Do You Write A Joe Schermann Song? and it will be premiering in 2011!!! I was able to work with some of the most talented people throughout this film and I look forward to working with them again in the future!
I've also been writing a lot more music these days! If you haven't checked out my reverbnatio
n site already, please visit www.reverbnation.com/debbiewilliams.
I just recently turned 24 on Sept. 21st, 2010!!! Woot woot! Haha this birthday was a pretty cool one as well. I have done a lot of soul searching and decided that being a singer/songwriter is my main passion in life, so this birthday I decided to put my very first show together of all original music and just two covers. It was a great way to start another year of being twenty four! I loved being able to share A LOT of new material and sort of experiment with it a bit....in other words...the perfect birthday! I shall be posting some photos and videos soon from the bday extravaganza!
Also, on Sept. 4th of this month, two of my good friends Janie and Chuckie were married!!! I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of that beautiful ceremony and celebration. I have been friends with Janie practically since my first year of college and we have been through somuch together. It only felt right for me to write them a wedding song of course!!! It will be posted soon I promise! Here are a couple pictures from the wedding....

Singing "Janie's Song" 9/4/2010

Look at how goregous this pic is!!! This was taken while I was singing to them! I feel honored to have such amazing people in my life...look at how beautiful of a couple they are....I still can't get over how amazing this wedding weekend was. I was even able to meet some amazing people through them that I hope to continue having in my life.

Now......ladies and gentlemen...haha get ready for plenty of shows and announcements coming up because I am going to be letting you in on information for new projects, collaborations, shows, recordings, videos, promotions, and much much more!!! I want to keep my friends and fans updated, so I figured a blog was the best way to do it!

That's all for now, but stay tuned for more updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment